Sign up to the BMB Premier List and receive the Logo Scorecard
Is your logo working? Sign up for email articles and find out.
More about the
The logo scorecard gives a numeric score to logo concepts based on a series of yes or no questions.
As we discussed in our post “What Makes a Good Logo,” a logo that is effective is simple, appropriate, striking, and legally protect-able.
A logo that could be harmful to an otherwise great organization is generic, complex, awkward, bland and indefensible.
The logo scorecard uses yes or no questions to score a logo concept on all of these variables, You get a score that you cam combine with your own opionion, and the opinions of the other stakeholders to make a decision about whether a logo design is right for the organization.
- Yes or No Questions. The scorecard asks a series of simple questions that take less than 5 minutes to answer.
- Numeric Score. The scorecard gives you a number that you can use to rank one design over another.
- Interactive PDF. The logo scorecard is an interactive PDF and requires a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat to view.
More about the
BMB Premier List
Members of the BMB Premier List receive exclusive early access to our articles, and other resources to build your brand.
If you sign up for the BMB Premier List, then you are part of a community of people who are building their brands. People from all over the globe that are trying to embue their brand with both meaning and reach.
You recieve articles via email before anyone else. You can discuss the articles and provide feedback because you are part of the trusted inner circle of brand builders.
- Early Access. See and discuss articles before anyone else.
- Summaries. All articles are summarixed so you can take advantage whether you have 1 minute or 10 minutes.
- Two Emails Per Week. We send emails Monday and Thursday.
- Monday Motivation. Brand building is hard, so we get your work week off to a strong start with motivating quotes and actionable advice.